Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sea of Monsters


Title: Sea of Monsters
Author: Rick Riordan
Genre: Fantasy
# of Pages: 279
Books Read: 12/50

It's official. I am in LOVE with this series! Seriously, I'm hooked! I know that I'm supposed to be blogging about a variety of genres, but I can't not read all the Olympians books. 

I liked seeing Percy grow as a character in this book. He learns not to assume things, and he realizes that he can't give up hope when things get hard. Tyson, Percy's half-brother, is easily my favorite character in this book. He's so loyal and just loves his friends unconditionally. In addition, he's gone through so much hardship, but refuses to let everyone assume he's bad just because he's a Cyclops monster. Instead, he uses his talents for good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment